Renthal Single Ring - SRAM 120
The Renthal SR4 chainrings are legendary in their stiffness and longevity. The 5mm thick Ultralite™ chainring uses an I-Beam section tooth support bed, for the highest possible stiffness at the lowest possible weight. CNC machined from 7075 T6 aluminium , the hard anodised surface treatment massively increases the lifespan of the chainring.
The SR4 120 features an offset tooth bed, which significantly improves chainline when switching from a double chainring set-up to a single ring. The chainring is also threaded to accept standard SRAM hardware, for ease of conversion.
Renthal® SR4 chainrings are designed to ride faster, jump further and last longer.
• Computer aided Ultralite™ design enables the ultimate combination of strength and lightness
• High strength 7075-T6 aluminum alloy provides excellent durability
• Hard anodised surface coating for increased longevity
• Threaded to accept standard SRAM hardware
• Precision CNC machined to extremely tight tolerances
• Single speed, 8, 9 and 10 speed compatible
• 120mm BCD (bolt circle diameter)
• 7075 T6 aluminium
• Hard anodised finish